Dave Ritter has always been interested in the intersection between art and tech, and with over 10 years of ecommerce experience and a background in marketing and design, he has valuable insight to offer on the topic of choosing the right content management system for the job.
Working closely with clients throughout the iterative process of developing a successful ecommerce site and strategy, Dave knows the importance of design and brand when it comes to selling online.
Tune in to learn how Craft Commerce works for clients with an established business logic, how the intuitive backend makes it a breeze for clients to work with, and listen as Dave shares some advice for developers who may be working with Commerce for the first time.
- Craft gives you the ability to relate content with commerce
- Craft Commerce is great for clients who want software and technology to follow their business logic
- Most clients aren’t designers, but design really matters
- Clients are quick to pick up and learn the backend with Craft’s intuitive UI
- Ecommerce essentials and best practices--Dave offers some advice