Craft Commerce expert Jonathan Melville discusses the impact his personal life has on his business goals, his work on the Barefoot Contessa site, and navigating the tricky issue of ecommerce shipping.
Through experience and recent personal hardships Jonathan has developed a set of lifestyle-based goals for his solo business that include prioritizing time with family and scaling in a way that supports these goals.
Listen for an insightful conversation that covers the business side of ecommerce--and why Jonathan thinks the key to successful, profitable projects is finding the right clients.
- Jonathan has overcome personal hardships that have shaped the way he structures his solo business.
- Choose goals based on a desired lifestyle rather than a number.
- Jonathan chose ShipStation for the Barefoot Contessa site’s shipping fulfillment.
- Dealing with the issues of ecommerce shipping can be tricky, but the key is not surprising your customers.
- Why choosing your clients wisely is essential.