Pixel & Tonic’s greatly anticipated release of Craft Commerce 2 — now with Pro and Lite editions — brings several improvements and new features that make it an even more powerful tool for building a customized ecommerce site.
Luke Holder is on the show to discuss some of these new features and give a few sneak peeks at what’s to come in future versions of Craft and Commerce. And if any developers are listening, Pixel & Tonic is hiring a new senior Commerce developer--accepting applications now.
Listen to learn about the differences between Commerce Pro and Lite as well as some of the use cases and additional features now available in both versions.
- Craft CMS has three big announcements: Craft 3.1, Commerce 2, and the new Craft plugin store
- Commerce 2 has been released with a Pro and Lite version
- What’s on the horizon? More plugins and features in the works
- Craft is looking to hire another Commerce developer
- DotAll is in Montreal this year in September