Lee Goldberg is President at Happy Cog, an award-winning, full-service digital agency which he runs with his childhood friend, Matt Weinberg. Lee shares some golden nuggets about conversion rate optimization.
Lee and Matt were close friends since they were five. They went to elementary school together, grew up in the same town, and before they graduated high school, they had already started their business.
They tried to juggle the businessat with their post-graduation full-time jobs, but ultimately decided “to hell with it.” With no formal business plan, they went all out, and haven’t looked back since.
Their success has been purely organic: they realized that happy clients breed more happy clients, and they’ve been holding the same philosophy since.
Today, Happy Cog offers web development, design & branding, and digital marketing services. Tune in to hear Lee’s learn better conversion rate optimization tips, and where many businesses go wrong with their sales funnels.
- Every business and industry is different, but the fundamentals of business and marketing success are the same.
- At its core, conversion rate optimization is about removing doubt at every stage.
- It is possible to compete against the big players, but only with the right strategy.
- Content is still king, and one of the best ways to reach users at the top of the funnel.
- Start by fixing the leak at the bottom of the funnel and work your way up.